PVREA has partnered with non-profit GRID Alternatives and the Colorado Energy Office to provide access to solar energy to all PVREA residential members regardless of income level through the PV for All program. Income guidelines vary by county and the number of people in the household. Subscriptions are available on a first come, first serve basis, and quantity is limited. Members in the program will see immediate savings on the energy portion of their bill!
The program is currently full, but members can be put on a waiting list and move into the program when available.
What are the Benefits?
- No cost subscription to access a group of “your own” solar panels.
- Savings on your electric bill for 4 years.
- Easy sign up, no equipment installation required.
How Much Does It Cost?
- There are no out-of-pocket costs for going solar with this program, and your bill will never increase from participating in PV For All.
- A portion of the savings you earn will automatically pay back into the program on your bill. This amount will help PVREA and GRID continue the program for years to come, while still allowing you to enjoy savings.
Income guidelines vary by county and the number of people in the household. Subscriptions are available on a first come, first serve basis, and quantity is limited. Refer to this chart to see if you are income-qualified.
If you're interested in participating in PV For All and want to be put on the waiting list, contact Grid Alternatives by email at OutreachCO@gridalternatives.org or by phone at 303-968-1326.
Made Possible By Your Community
In partnership with GRID Alternatives and the Colorado Energy Office, this opportunity was made possible with local community volunteers’ time, energy, and money. If you want to help put solar power and jobs where they’re needed most, donate to GRID Alternatives today! Donate online at www.gridalternatives.org/colorado.