Eligible Electric Vehicle Chargers
- Level II charger for private use
- Matching rebate up to $250 for equipment and $250 for installation
- Level II charger for public use
- Matching rebate up to $500 for equipment and $500 for installation
- Charger must have the ability to record charge session data. If collected, charge session data should be available upon request and shall include the following: time and date, charge duration, energy delivered in kWh, cost recovered in dollar amounts
- Level III charger
- Chargers at this level will be evaluated case-by-case. Please contact us to see if your level III charger qualifies!
How to Qualify and Get Started
- Be a member of PVREA
- Purchase and install your charger prior to submitting your rebate - within 90 days, and must have been purchased and/or installed in 2019.
- Charger must be Wi-Fi enabled
- General equipment requirements:
- A dedicated circuit for the charger.
- PVREA representative must verify installation of charging equipment.
- Limit one rebate per account, per year.
- Submit an application online or download the application
- Have your equipment and installation invoices, with a detailed list of equipment, (rebate must be submitted within 90 days of purchase and/or installation) to include with your rebate application.
For a Limited Time! Nissan Leaf Co-op Member Discount
Members can get a $3,500 special rebate on a new Nissan Leaf until April 1! View full details.
Questions? Contact us.
1-800-432-1012 or email@example.com.