Electric Vehicle Chargers
- Level II charger for private use
- Rebate is 50% of the cost for equipment, or $250, whichever is lesser.
- Rebate is 50% of the cost for installation, or $250, whichever is lesser.
- Level II charger for public use (Limited time special rebate!)
- Rebate up to $2,500 with first $100 paid by member. (Equipment and installation)
- Charger must have the ability to record charge session data. If collected, charge session data should be available upon request and shall include the following: time and date, charge duration, energy delivered in kWh, cost recovered in dollar amounts
- Level III charger
- Chargers at this level will be evaluated case-by-case. Please contact us to see if your level III charger qualifies!
How to Qualify and Get Started
- Be a member of PVREA
- Purchase and install your charger prior to submitting your rebate -
- Submit rebate within 90 days
- Charger must be Wi-Fi enabled
- General equipment requirements:
- A dedicated circuit for the charger.
- PVREA representative must verify installation of charging equipment.
- Limit one rebate per account, per year.
- Submit an application online or download the application. Please include all invoices for purchase and installation.
- Include a photo of the installation and equipment with your rebate application
Questions? Contact us.
1-800-432-1012 or firstname.lastname@example.org.