Eligible Electric Vehicle Chargers
- Level II charger for private use
- Rebate is 50% of the cost for equipment, or $250, whichever is lesser.
- Rebate is 50% of the cost for installation, or $250, whichever is lesser.
- Level II charger for public use
- Rebate is 50% of the cost for equipment, or $500, whichever is lesser.
- Rebate is 50% of the cost for installation, or $500, whichever is lesser.
- Charger must have the ability to record charge session data. If collected, charge session data should be available upon request and shall include the following: time and date, charge duration, energy delivered in kWh, cost recovered in dollar amounts
- Level III charger
- Chargers at this level will be evaluated case-by-case. Please contact us to see if your level III charger qualifies!
How to Qualify and Get Started
- Be a member of PVREA
- Purchase and install your charger prior to submitting your rebate - within 90 days, and must have been purchased and/or installed in 2019.
- Charger must be Wi-Fi enabled
- General equipment requirements:
- A dedicated circuit for the charger.
- PVREA representative must verify installation of charging equipment.
- Limit one rebate per account, per year.
- Submit an application online or download the application
- Have a photo of the installation, and your equipment and installation invoices with a detailed list of equipment, (rebate must be submitted within 90 days of purchase and/or installation) to include with your rebate application.
Attention: Businesses, Non-profits, and Government Entities
Use the PVREA Electric Vehicle Charger (EV) Rebate to match the Charge Ahead Colorado Grant Program
How it works:
- Complete the application for the Charge Ahead Colorado Program – http://cleanairfleets.org/programs/charge-ahead-colorado (Third-party link)
- Applications are due June 24, 2019
- The grant can provide up to 80% of the project cost or $9,000 whichever is less.
- Provide completed application with an application for a PVREA EV Charger for Public Use Rebate
- Please download the application and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If eligible and funds remain, PVREA will issue a “Pre-Approval Reservation” for the rebate up to $1000 for a Level II charger (contact PVREA directly if you are considering a Level III – DC Fast Charger)
- Installation must occur before the end of 2019 to receive the rebate.
You can receive the PVREA rebate regardless of success applying for Recharge Ahead Colorado funds!
Questions? Contact us.
1-800-432-1012 or email@example.com.